Golf Betting Returns with The Cactus Tour in Arizona
Any way you slice it, golf betting is back! The Cactus Tour has at least eight events scheduled from April to August 2020. So, in spite of the pandemic shutdowns that are affecting most major sports, these elite women golfers mean there will be plenty of betting action in New Jersey at PlaySugarHouse.com.
The Cactus Tour was created in 2005 as a place for top-notch female golfers to play competitive golf outside of the LPGA and Symetra Tours. Initially, it was meant mostly for pros who lived in the western United States, but these days, it regularly attracts phenomenal links talent from around the world.
- Sophia Popov, a German American with dual citizenship who’s on fire, winning the last two Cactus Tour events
- Sarah Burnham, a two-time Big Ten Player of the Year at Michigan St., who just won a Cactus Tour event in March
- Lise Pattersson, the Swede who started the Symetra Tour just last year and already has two top-ten finishes to her name
- Haley Moore, who earned her LPGA card in 2019 and snapped up a Cactus Tour victory in early April
- Sophie Hausmann, a two-time Big Sky Player of the Year, who played in her first U.S. Women’s Open in 2018
- Britney Yada, a 28-year-old from Hilo, Hawaii who won a Cactus tour in February by three strokes
You can wager on the player you think will win outright, who will shoot the best one-round score, or opt for one of several parlays.
No matter how you bet, these ladies know that at the PlaySugarHouse.com sportsbook, you drive for show and putt for dough! Visit our sportsbook often for odds, pre-round bets, and props. Then, make your bets in New Jersey.