Four former UFC champions and two former UFC title challengers headline a stacked UFC of ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till on Saturday, July 25 at 8:00 p.m. from “UFC Fight Island” in Abu Dhabi. PlaySugarhouse.com has a wide variety of moneyline bets, live betting and several UFC on ESPN 14 odds specials to wager on this Saturday.
UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker takes place on Saturday, July 25, beginning with the prelim fights at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+ and the main card beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+.
UFC ON ESPN 14 ODDS: BETTING PREVIEW
Former UFC middleweight champ Robert Whittaker (-120) takes on former UFC welterweight title challenger Darren Till (-105) in a scintillating fight that is likely to be heavy on the leather. Whittaker and Till have a combined 17 wins inside the UFC Octagon, with seven wins coming via KO or TKO. Neither man has won or lost via submission while employed by the UFC.
The co-main event features two of the most iconic Brazilian mixed martial artists of all time as former UFC light heavyweight champion Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (-200) battles Antonio Rogerio “Lil’ Nog” Nogueira (+155). The two previously faced off at UFC 190 in 2015, with Rua emerging victorious via unanimous decision. Rua enters the fight 3-1-1 in his previous five fights. Nogueira, however, has fought just three times since 2016 and is 2-3 in his previous five fights.
Former UFC light heavyweight title challenger Alexander Gustafsson (-360) returns from retirement to make his heavyweight debut against former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum (+275). Expect Gustafsson to keep the fight standing with his crisp striking and defensive wrestling. Werdum, quite possibly the greatest heavyweight jiu-jitsu practitioner in MMA history, will be looking to take the fight to the mat. Of Werdum’s 23 career wins, 11 have come by way of submission. A submission finish for Werdum is currently +700.
Also fighting on the card is Carla Esparza (+275), who won Season 20 of The Ultimate Fighter, culminating in 2014 win over Rose Namajunas to be named the inaugural UFC Women’s strawweight champion. Esparza enters this weekend having won three straight. Her opponent, Marina Rodriguez (-167) enters the fight having fought to a draw in two of her past four fights. That being said, she has never tasted defeat and is the popular pick to win the fight, with over 72 percent of winning bets in her favor.
PlaySugarhouse.com Weekend UFC Specials:
- +3300: All Main Card Fight end inside the Distance
- +700: Fabricio Werdum to win by Submission
- +500: Alex Oliveira to win by KO/TKO/DQ in Round 1
- +253: Paul Craig vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov to go the Distance
- +240: Robert Whittaker vs Darren Till under 1.5 Total Rounds
- +165: Mauricio Rua to win by KO/TKO/DQ
UFC on ESPN 14 Odds: Main Card
– Robert Whittaker (-120, 21-5) vs. Darren Till (-105, 18-2-1)
– Mauricio Rua (-200, 26-11-1) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (+155, 23-9)
– Alexander Gustafsson (-360, 18-6) vs. Fabricio Werdum (+275, 23-9-1)
– Marina Rodriguez (-167, 12-0-2) vs. Carla Esparza (+134, 17-6)
– Paul Craig (-112, 12-4-1) vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov (-112, 20-6)
– Alex Ovlieira (-177, 20-8-1) vs. Peter Sobotta (+140, 17-6-1)
– Khamzat Chimaev (-1000, 7-0) vs. Rhys McKee (+600, 10-2-1)
UFC on ESPN 14: Preliminary Card
– Francisco Trinaldo (-177, 25-7) vs. Jai Herbet (+150, 10-1)
– Nicholas Dalby (-265, 18-3-1) vs. Jesse Ronson (+205, 21-10)
– Tom Aspinall (-225, 7-2) vs. Jake Collier (+175, 11-4)
– Movsar Evloev (-215, 12-0) vs. Mike Grundy (+170, 12-1)
– Tanner Boser (-240, 18-6-1) vs. Raphael Pessoa (+185, 10-1)
– Pannie Kianzad (-134, 11-4-1) vs. Bethe Correia (+108, 13-5)
– Ramazan Emeev (-375, 18-4) vs. Niklas Stolze (+275, 12-3)