Betting Kicks off for Pro Football – Will KC Repeat as Champs?
America’s biggest sport is raring to get back to the gridiron. The NFL announced its 2020-21 schedule. You can check out matchups and place your bets online at PlaySugarHouse.com Sportsbook.
The champion Kansas City Chiefs (-435) will start their season by hosting their AFC West rivals, the Houston Texans (+330). As you’ll recall, the last time these two met, Houston led KC by 24 points in the second quarter of the divisional round. Then, you know, Patrick Mahomes.
Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals (+295) will travel take on the San Francisco 49ers (-385), who we last saw losing the championship in heartbreaking fashion.
And as you already know, Tom Brady will take the field wearing a Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+155) uniform, chucking passes to his old Patriots comrade Rob Gronkowski. They’ll be in for a steep challenge against the New Orleans Saints’ (-195) Drew Brees and Co..
Here are your other NFL Week 1 (September 13) lines:
- CHI Bears (+106) @ DET Lions (-129)
- CLE Browns (+290) @ BAL Ravens (-375)
- GB Packers (+150) @ MIN Vikings (-182)
- IND Colts (-295) @ JAX Jaguars (+235)
- LV Raiders (-113) @ CAR Panthers (-108)
- MIA Dolphins (+205) @ NE Patriots (-265)
- NY Jets (+220) @ BUF Bills (-278)
- PHI Eagles (-286) @ WAS Redskins (+225)
- SEA Seahawks (-129) @ ATL Falcons (+106)
- LA Chargers (-182) @ CIN Bengals (+150)
- TB Buccaneers (+155) @ NO Saints (-195)
- DAL Cowboys (-148) @ LA Rams (+120)
(Moneylines as of 5/12/2020)
Don’t wait. Grab these moneylines now on PlaySugarHouse.com before they move. Be sure to check out other NFL bets while you’re there, like the Brady + Bucs Bets, Futures and individual player props.
And don’t forget, when the season starts, you’ll be able to bet live as the games are happening on the field. There’s no better way to enhance the thrill and excitement of NFL action. Visit PlaySugarHouse.com and place your bets in New Jersey.